HRB GRAPHENE 7S 6000 25.9V 100C BATTERY EC5
Sale Sold out
Regular price $149.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
|Charge Rate (2C recommended)
|Discharge Rate (C)
|Net Weight (grams)
Warning! Always follow manufacturer warning labels when handling Lipo batteries.
In addition there are some common practices a user should follow to not void the warranty:
- Break-in new packs by gently cycling them 3 to 5 times on a charger/discharger or in the model from full charge to no less then 50%- 60% of full mAh capacity.
- Always check for excessive heat after a couple minutes of runtime depending on the battery mounting location, and power draw of the model.
- Let battery cool to ambient temperature prior to charging.
- Always charge on a non-conductive surface to avoid shorting the battery or charging equipment.
- Avoid running Lipos heavily during hot seasons where the outside temperature exceeds 95F/35C
- Do not keep Lipo batteries fully charged while not in use. Always discharge to storage (60%) until the next run time. This avoids premature "aging" of the cells.
- Avoid discharging below 20% capacity. Doing so degrades the cells leading to high IR and reduces charge capacity.
- Do not exceed recommended charge rates. A 5C charge rate implies a max input charge current of 25A on a 5000mAh battery regardless of the cell count.
- Never charge unattended.
- Use Lipo safe bags for charging/discharging and transportation/storage, and discontinue the use of batteries that are puffing or physically damaged no matter how small.